Rest Assured We Are Above Board with our Hatching Egg Project
The equipment we provide for our Hatching Egg Project is safe, child friendly with excellent visibility.
- All our Equipment is PAT Tested
- Chicken School has full Public Liability Insurance
- All Equipment is clean and disinfected before as well as after use
- We hold CRB/DBS Certification. Disclosure Number 001169717207
- Qualified: Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Leaning Sector (PTLLS)
- Qualified: Transportation of Poultry Certificate No: 711628 (to ensure the chicks are transported with their Health & Welfare needs paramount to our business and legally)
- All our eggs are washed in industrial approved egg sanitiser for your Health and safety and to protect the chick inside.
- Risk Assessment, we can supply or help your school with a Risk Assessment, this is available on request
- We also have a 24 hour helpline should you have a question or need support during the process
Please note: -Sorry – We do not hatch Ducklings due to Health & Safety reasons.
All the above measures have been put in place to make sure, the eggs hatch in the correct environment. Ensuring you and your chicks have a happy and safe hatching experience, with Animal welfare parmount.
The measures we put in place are to be used in conjunction with careful and supervised sanitised hand washing of all of the people who come in contact with the eggs and chicks, including both before and after contact. This process is the responsibility of the organisation hiring the Hatching Egg Project.
All eggs are delivered in good faith, have been candled to ensure they are alive, in the belief that they will all hatch. However this cannot be guaranteed (just like ourselves and other animals some do not make it to the last stages), and in some cases not all chick may hatch.
Our Hatching Chicks Project can be used with confidence in your classroom, workplace or home!